Thursday, May 26, 2011

Me...then and now

Thanks to Google, this week I found two people from my high school years that I have been trying for years to reconnect with. One is my friend Anna and the other is my favorite high school teacher Ms. Schultz.  It took some work but I found them with some pretty random information about each of them. Go google!! I thought it would be fun to show what I looked like in high school when I knew them compared to what I look like now.

Then (10th grade?):
 Now:


And as an added bonus, my cute family:


This photo is from last summer, but the current stats on my kids: Ben is 11, Courtney is 9 and Johnny is turning 6 this weekend.

1 comment:

KAT said...

Aww, you were cute then and you still are now. I love the side bangs! Those are the in thing again now too!