Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Before and after

My computer friends are sharing their makeup before and after shots, and I decided to play along. Here's my before:

Before

And here's after (with what Johnny is calling my "crazy hair"):

After

Now, if you know me, you know that usually my hair is just wash and go. Brush through it, put it in a pony tail, but not this curl mop. I did this with my flat iron just for fun. I have so much hair, it is difficult for me to do a good job of this on my own. Courtney's hair is super easy, it's so thin. I do hers all the time.

And as for the makeup, well that is something I really have only been doing for the last year or two on a consistent basis. I've almost always used mascara, but the rest was only for special occasions. Since Johnny was born, I've had this lovely splotchy skin. And I found some super easy to put on makeup (Bare Escentuals). Hides the redness and blotchiness. Love the stuff!

4 comments:

Brynn said...

WOW, just... WOW! You're beautiful!!! This is the first time I've seen a close up of you, holy cow, you're a hottie!

Bettie said...

Did I ever tell you about the song Bryce's sister made up about his mom? It goes, "my mom doesn't know what make-up is"

I think my kids think that of me - they just don't understand how naturally beautiful I am. With an emphasis on natural ;)

CloverGirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CloverGirl said...

Karen, you're stunning.

And I don't know why it was deleted the first time! :(