Thursday, May 15, 2008

I just go promoted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle here! So what better way to end my work day than to get a call from ADMIRAL PITTMAN congratulating me on my promotion to Lieutenant Commander. WAHOO!!! It feels pretty good...working so hard toward a goal and achieving it. One of my hardest goals was losing 20 lbs. to meet the height/weight requirements. I'm keeping it off too! I love the Corps. I enjoy my job and the constant challenges that make me grow into a better pharmacist, husband, and father every day. Promotion comes with a nice pay raise too :)

'Til my next post whenever that may be.

Kyle.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats Kyle!!!!!

Bettie said...

Way to go, Idaho! I'm really hoping I'll get a raise - just for fun ;) The 20 lbs thing is pretty great, too! I don't think I can lose that much...

KAT said...

Congratulations!

Kaye said...

Congrats!!!