Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wii Fit is in the house!

It was released this morning and I went and picked up my preorder right at 10 am when GameStop opened. It does a few tests and tells you your WiiFit age. Mine was 43 at first, but after testing again was only 37 (I'm 34, so that's not too bad). My BMI was right in the middle of the normal range, so that made me feel pretty good. Even better, it weighed me in at about 8 lbs. less than our scale, so I think I'll listen to the balance board instead of the scale. :) It lets you set weight loss goals or maintenance goals and tells you how you are doing and the other characters even cheer you on. Check this out if you have no idea what I am talking about... http://www.nintendo.com/wiifit/launch/

I think this game is definitely a keeper!

1 comment:

Kaye said...

I want a Wii Fit! I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying it so much.