Thursday, October 16, 2008 sooner did I post

...and our realtor emails us that the house is back on the market.  Now what do we do???

1 comment:

debbie said...

It sounds like your decision would have been easier if the house hadn't gone back on the market. :) Had you already made the decision that you really were OK with it not being a possibility anymore? Because if you had, maybe it's just not the right house right now. It's kind of reminding me of something that happened with us when we were house hunting.