Monday, November 19, 2007

Tag, I'm it! 7 things about me...

My friend Jenny tagged me for this blog game. Seven random thoughts about me.

1. I love to play games. For the past 2 years, here and in Oklahoma, we have had our game playing friends. We don't plan ahead, it's just, Hey, let's play! Our kids get free reign of the house while we play Pinochle, Settlers of Catan, or whatever. Sometimes we stay up too late (aka...the kids stay up too late). But we love it!

2. I love Christmas, especially the music. I've been listening to Christmas music for a couple weeks now. I'll occasionally listen to it in the summer too. I love it!

3. I've got a new habit. For some reason, I have to have a glass of ice water in the evening after dinner. I guess it could be worse! :)

4. In our house, we like to surprise people. ("Mom, don't tell Dad what I chose for dinner for Family Home Evening, I want to surprise him!) Kyle likes to try to surprise me for Christmas presents....unfortunately I've got a knack for seeing right through him. Somehow, I almost always figure it out. It's a gift. And a curse. I'd rather be surprised....really.

5. Speaking of which, I love to watch Monk. It's a show about a detective with OCD. Unfortunately, I think I can relate to him just a leeeeetle too much!

6. I love chocolate. It didn't happen until sometime in college. I didn't get the whole chocoholic thing when I was younger. But now, I get it. But, it's gotta be worth the calories. Right now I've got a Chunky with peanuts and raisins sitting next to me. Yum!

7. I'm a homebody. Some people love to travel. I like with spending time at home with my family. And I'm OK with that.


OK. Your turn. Tag, you're it!!

1 comment:

Jenny P. said...

Glad you played! I didn't know those things about you... yet they all fit! I started listening to christmas music right after halloween!