I have no desire to....
1. Have a pet dog or cat or anything else except a fish. I have 3 kids...who needs pets?
2. Own a business. Not my kinda fun!
3. Run a marathon. Good one Bettie...I'd have to agree with you on that one. My knees and lungs are thanking me already.
4. Be famous. It's hard enough for me to know what to say when I get a compliment now...can you imagine people always hounding you and telling you how wonderful you are? Ugh!
5. Run for office. I hate making big decisions. Isn't that what politics is all about?
6. Be a chef. Um, no. I'd rather eat it than slave over cooking for everyone else.
7. Go scuba diving...and for that Kyle, I am so sorry. I know you love it. But telling me how cool it is to have fish swarming around you is NOT the way to convince me to do it!
8. Eat tripe. Or tongue. Or any other non-normal animal part. I've tried liver (Mom made us when we were kids), chicken toe (just a bite in Spain) and pig cheek (again in Spain). That's as crazy as I get.
9. Bungee jump. Or skydive. Or paraglide. I have this thing for heights. And edges. And safety equipment possibly failing. Yeah, I think I'll pass.
10. Be a doctor. Bodily fluids, gross wounds, looking at body parts that aren't meant to be looked at, trying to remember all the names of said body parts or sicknesses or medicines to prescribe. So many reasons to not do this!