Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Knock on wood, it's still working... (WARNING: this is about potty training!)

Johnny took a couple days to use the potty at home, just like in the hotel.  But he figured it out again.  Yesterday I decided to just go for it and he is going to wear underwear during the day.  He kept it clean and dry all day yesterday and even told me he needed to go last night.  This morning he woke up wet but then we put on the underwear and just now he came running down the stairs tell me "I need the bathroom" and he went.  He is SO different that the other two.  During potty training they never told me, just went in their underwear.

We'll just see how it goes with #2.  Haven't dealt with that yet in the underwear and he hasn't done it yet in the toilet.  Wish us luck!  (Especially since we are having house guests starting on Thursday...)

1 comment:

CloverGirl said...

How exciting, Karen!!!

I hope he figures out #2 soon, too!!